The Trionic Group’s continuously growing sales are a result of its ongoing commitment to meeting customer’s needs through simplifying manufacturing, improving product reliability, and cost reduction programs. In house capabilities include:
- Digital & Analog circuit design
- Through-hole & surface-mount PCB layout
- Software development in various languages
- CAN and RS232 based communications
- Experience with many different microprocessor architectures
- Fast prototype manufacture
- Dynamometer motor characterization from 24V to 48V up to 10000RPM and 50 Nm
- Tracks and ramps for on-vehicle system testing
- Thermal chamber
- EMI & ESD pre compliant test
- EMI & ESD approvals through recognized external test-house
- Built to UL and CE standards
The Trionic Group, headquartered in Essex, MA, sits on a private one acre campus offering R&D facilities, surrounded by 20,000 sq foot test ground with 15% ramp.
Trionic Europe & Asia, are each stand-alone facilities. Providing complete sales support, project management and engineering support.