The EZlift230 is a 5.8 KW pump motor controller. It was developed as a Scissor Lift Controller. It integrates all the I/O and functionality required in a slab scissor lift in a single package.
Total I/O count is 49. Inputs from platform joystick & switches (or ground mode emergency switches) control vehicle functions via protected valve & line contactor drivers. Integrated tilt sensor can be configured to limit or prevent selected functions when vehicle is tilted.
- Built-In tilt sensor
- Inputs from platform joystick & switches (or ground mode emergency switches) control vehicle functions via protected valve & line contactor drivers
- Platform overload can be configured for EN280 compliance (requires pressure sensor and height sensor [EZfit]
- Inputs from various cutout switches can be configured to limit or prevent selected functions depending on vehicle state.
- Dual micro-controller ensures failsafe operation RS232 connection to hand-held “EZcal” for calibration and diagnostics
- Reverse battery protection
- Integral status LED provides (flashing) fault code indication
- Under and over voltage shutdown
- Automotive spec. protected driver outputs
|Power Supply rated for 8.5 to 33VDC||16 to 33 Vdc|
|Continuous current||2 x 80A|
|Peak current||2 x 120A|
|PWM Frequency||15 Khz|
|Outputs, (3A, High Side, Protected)||6|
|PWM Outputs (3A, High Side, Protected)||2|
|Indicator outputs (1A, Low Side, Protected)||4/6|
|Digital Inputs, (low impedance)||13/15|
|Analog Inputs (protected, 0.5 to 4.5V)||6|
|Integral Tilt Sensor, √(x²+y²)||± 0 to 10°|
|Operating Temperature||-40 + 60° C|
|Overall Dimensions, L x W x H||7.” x 7.1″ x 1.3″
185 x 185 x 58mm