The TS100 and TS200 are integrated dual motor drives and vehicle controllers. A typical application is in Low Access scissor vehicles as there is less wiring and includes EN280 compliant overload protection all in a single package.
They are rated to control two (2) 24V 3.9 HP or 6.4 HP motors which are typically the traction and pump motor. It also features proportional control of traction, steering, and lift. It includes a built in tilt sensor and provides overload protection per EN280.
- CANbus enabled integrated dual motor & vehicle controller vehicles
- Built-in tilt sensor
- Inputs from platform joystick & switches (or ground mode emergency switches) control vehicle functions via protected valve & line contactor drivers
- Inputs from various cutout switches can be configured to limit or prevent selected functions depending on vehicle state.
- Dual micro-controller ensures failsafe operation
- RS232 connection to hand-held “EZcal” for calibration and diagnostics
- Reverse battery protection
- Under and over voltage shutdown
- Automotive specification protected driver outputs
|Power supply||24V||16 to 33 Vdc|
|PWM Frequency||15 Khz|
|Integral tilt sensor||+/- 0 to 10°||√(x2+y2)|
|ON/OFF power outputs||6||3A|
|Proportional power outputs||2||3A|
|Analog inputs||6||0-5 Vdc|
|Ambient working temperature||-40 to +50°C|
|Overall dimensions||7.8” x 6.2” x 2 ¼ “|
|199 x 158 x 58|